Great art and puzzles!
A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
- A point-and-click adventure game that intertwines different stories.
- Estimated playtime: 20 - 40 minutes.
- Produced in 72 hours by Herman Chau and Lennart Jansson for the Ludum Dare 48 Game Jam.
We created all art, graphics, sound, and music during the jam; the game also incorporates the following resources:
- "Redressed" font by Astigmatic from FontSquirrel
- Fire by T Com from the Noun Project
- Oil by iconpixel from the Noun Project
- hand cursor by Siméon from the Noun Project
- Npeo - Kitty Meow from freesound
- Nebulousflynn - Bricks, stones, tumble, rockslide from freesound
- Ticking Clock, A.wav from freesound
... and of course, credits to you for playing ♡
Hints and Solution
If you get stuck anywhere in the game and need a nudge, check out our hints and walkthrough guide.
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
An absolutely charming game! The ways the stories intertwined were all so unique, & discovering each interaction was a series of delightful surprises. Also adored the art styles/ Lichtenstein/Van Gogh references. And of course, the overarching story was both lovely and dramatic.
SWEET GAME DEV
I can't open the macOS installer :( it says that the file cannot be opened.
Oh no, thanks for the heads up! I've tried updating the executable permissions on the macOS version. Could you try re-downloading it and see if that worked?
If that still doesn't work, could you tell us what version of macOS you're on and attach a screenshot of the exact error you're getting?
Hi, I tried re-downloading it and I still can't open the installer :( here is the screenshot of the error as well as my macOS version.
macOS Catalina ver. 10.15.7
A lot of macOS games have this problem. I recommend downloading / launching through the Itch.io desktop app as it seems to take care of many of these issues.