great game! btw i figured out that you can spam q at the boxes and get infinite money.
It was another ordinary day of working at the library when — oh dear what happened — there are monsters everywhere and a talking skull in the corner mocking you! You try to find your way through the labyrinth of rooms but some curse has made it so that your day starts over after 60 seconds!
- Controller support.
- ~5 minutes per playthrough.
- Featuring talking skulls Maria and Louie. Oh, and the Li-bear-ian.
- Made in 72h for Ludum Dare 47.
- Move - 'W', 'A', 'S', 'D' keys | left joystick
- Aim - mouse | right joystick
- Shoot - left click | right shoulder button
- Interact - 'Q' key | 'A' button
- Blink (after obtained) - space | 'X' button
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Cool as the previous one!
Although ~5 minutes per playthrough is way underestimated, but I completed it.
Thank you, glad you enjoyed it! How many times did you enter Limbo on your winning run?
I think it was around five, but I can say for sure that there was one hex left after I picked up my last hex. The hex left was "hex tiles appear" - as my previous run showed, taking this hex is almost certain almost instant death, so if I were not to complete this "run" this Limbo-"enter", I would likely not be able to do it in this run.